[CentOS] Virtualization Networking

Gianluca Cecchi gianluca.cecchi at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 12:15:54 UTC 2016

On Mon, Oct 3, 2016 at 1:54 PM, TE Dukes <tdukes at palmettoshopper.com> wrote:

> [...]
If you still have in place environment with virt-manager, can you send the
output of

virsh net-list

Then for every network-name you get into the output of the command above in
column "Name"

virsh net-dumpxml network-name

Then
brctl show

Feel free to transform any ip you think could be sensible.

Gianluca