[CentOS] CentOS-7-x86_64-GenericCloud.raw very unusual format

TE Dukes tdukes at palmettoshopper.com
Sat Oct 15 00:45:02 UTC 2016

Sorry I haven't replied sooner. Still trying to digest this.

I appreciate your response. I have no idea what you said or what use they
would be if you couldn't login except via SSH. How would you add content? I
did see something about having to change the root password or something.

Might spin one up to see, I'm still lost.

Is there a demo site?

TIA