[CentOS] photos on iPhone 6

J Martin Rushton

martinrushton56 at btinternet.com
Thu Oct 20 19:56:40 UTC 2016

A bit of a perennial I'm afraid.  My wife has filled up her iPhone 6
with photos, and wants them moved onto my computer.  I'm running CentOS
7 patched about 30 minutes ago.  Needless to say the computer can't see
the data on the iPhone, though it does recognise the phone as an iPhone.

Any suggestions (well any that don't involve a steam roller, sledge
hammer or GBH to the whole of Apple Inc)?

$ uname -a
Linux tamar.home 3.10.0-327.36.1.el7.x86_64 #1 SMP Sun Sep 18 13:04:29
UTC 2016 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux

Thanks,
Martin