[CentOS] Was, Re: photos on iPhone 6, is google

m.roth at 5-cent.us m.roth at 5-cent.us
Fri Oct 21 15:33:43 UTC 2016

Valeri Galtsev wrote:

> On Fri, October 21, 2016 9:18 am, Brian Mathis wrote:
>> For the OP:
>> Did you even try Google before asking the list?  Google should always be
>> your first choice.
>
> No, darn, no!! Not google, duckduckgo should be! Or any other web _search_
> engine...
>
> ;-)

There's only one trouble: google is the only search engine I know of that
I don't have to log into, that offers, under more options, search tools...
and a *DATE* range. Answers that were right 10 years ago, are probably not
today. I usually search last week, or month, or year, or last 2-3 years.

      mark