[CentOS] Stupid vim question

Alice Wonder

alice at domblogger.net
Sat Oct 29 21:39:03 UTC 2016

on very large files, vim will condense display - e.g.

+--  8 lines: static inline void php_openssl_rand_add_timeval()

#endif

+-- 29 lines: static int php_openssl_load_rand_file(const char * file,
int *egdsocket, int *seeded)

+-- 22 lines: static int php_openssl_write_rand_file(const char * file,
int egdsocket, int seeded)

+-- 45 lines: static EVP_MD * php_openssl_get_evp_md_from_algo(zend_long
algo) {

+-- 42 lines: static const EVP_CIPHER *
php_openssl_get_evp_cipher_from_algo(zend_long algo) {

How do I get it to stop doing that? It didn't use to do that as far as I
remember, seems to be new to me in CentOS 7 - either that or I
previously had something in me .vimrc that prevented it and I just forgot.

I have tried searching but I just can't seem to get the proper search
term to produce relevant results.

using it in a terminal shell, the only way I ever use it.