[CentOS] Just want to say Thanks!!

Wed Oct 5 01:55:26 UTC 2016
TE Dukes <tdukes at palmettoshopper.com>

Just want to thank everyone for their help. I finally got the virtualization
going.

I know you guys that do this for a living may not feel this way, but in the
eyes of this guy, this is AWESOME!!

Been doing linux as a hobby since Slackware 1.0, then moving to RH 2.x.  I
have a little website but it's a hosted site.

Back in the early days, I previously tried doing it from home. Upgraded to a
'business' class connection, static IP, etc. I remember one time driving
from Charlotte, NC back to Lexington, SC  at 8:00PM to reboot the server,
and back to Charlotte.

I now use my home server for testing new features. A php upgrade by my
hosting company a few years about killed me. It took weeks to correct the
deprecated functions. Hopefully now, I can stay a little ahead of the game.

Now its set it an forget, unless there is a hardware issue,  kernel update,
version update, or me doing a reboot after an uninstall or something, I can
spend my little free time on other things.

Things have come a long ways because of people like you.

Tip of the hat to you!!