[CentOS] Power Cut

Sun Oct 30 05:12:44 UTC 2016
Hadi Motamedi <motamedi24 at gmail.com>

Dear All
I am using a centos server for cdr billing and mediation device on a remote
network. I am experiencing problem that I am suspicious it comes from main
supply power cut at the remote site. The power supply to the remote site
comes from battery charger that will be automatically switched in circuit
under main supply power cut but cannot provide adequate power for more than
2 hours . I am suspicious that the remote system is suffering from many
frequent main supply power cut . Can you please do me favor and let me know
if there is any log on my centos server that I can check to see if there
would be many frequent power cut there ?
Thank you for your time