[CentOS] Virtualization Networking

Mon Oct 3 11:54:36 UTC 2016
TE Dukes <tdukes at palmettoshopper.com>

OK, I'm about done trying to get this to work. I have spent HOURS reading,
installing, re-installing, etc.

I can get the guest to access the internet but have tried every was possible
to be able to access the guest from the LAN or even the host. Nothing I have
tried works.

The only thing all documentation leaves out is how to set up the guest
networking during the install. Seems if I don't set anything up or just set
it to DHCP it has internet connectivity, but that is all.

I have gone back in after the guest has been installed and changed the
networking configuration to match my LAN, that doesn't work either. I lose
internet accessibility when I do that.

I have tried to install CentOS 7 and Debian 8, the same problems with each.
I have tried CentOS the built in Virt-Manager and VirtualBox. with same
results.  Can't seem to find the free version of VMware but I suspect I
would have the same results as well.

Again, any help would be greatly appreciated.

TI!