[CentOS] Virtualization Networking

Mon Oct 3 20:24:49 UTC 2016
Gordon Messmer <gordon.messmer at gmail.com>

On 10/03/2016 04:54 AM, TE Dukes wrote:
> I can get the guest to access the internet but have tried every was possible
> to be able to access the guest from the LAN or even the host. Nothing I have
> tried works.
>
> The only thing all documentation leaves out is how to set up the guest
> networking during the install.

"All documentation" doesn't leave out this information.  The links I
sent earlier clearly and specifically document the process for setting
up a network bridge, which you need to do if you want to access your VM
from the LAN.

If you need help, you need to provide more information than "I can't get
this to work" and "I've tried everything."  Those don't tell us anything
about the state of your system.  Useful information would include: your
configuration files (/etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-*), the output
of "ip link show" and "ip addr show", the output of "brctl show", and
maybe the output of "virsh iface-list".