[CentOS] Virtualization Networking

Tue Oct 4 02:40:32 UTC 2016
Richard <lists-centos at listmail.innovate.net>

Some of the things in your ifcfg files look odd to me. Rather than
enumerating them, here are my files from a centos-6 host system.

This is a 2-NIC machine where the "host" uses eth1 and the guest(s)
use eth0.

One specific point -- lo is the localhost, so I don't think it should
have a gateway entry, as you are showing.

ifcfg-br0
::::::::::::::
DEVICE="br0"
BOOTPROTO="static"