[CentOS] Alternative GUI

Tue Oct 4 15:52:22 UTC 2016
Fred Smith <fredex at fcshome.stoneham.ma.us>

On Tue, Oct 04, 2016 at 01:24:52PM +0000, Sorin Srbu wrote:
> [...]

yes, I  have that too, and it works. But I don't know if it is a Mate
utility, or a Gnome utility. it isn't obvious to me.

doing "yum list installed" shows a couple of items that it could be, but
I don't see anything named "disks" or including "disk" that also has
the word Mate in its package name, so it may be from Gnome, or elsewhere.

Fred

                    The Lord detests the way of the wicked