[CentOS] Bacula Restore

Wed Oct 19 11:20:49 UTC 2016
Alessandro Baggi <alessandro.baggi at gmail.com>

Hi list,
another question about bacula, but this time about restoring backups.

I've a server that I must backup every day. My plan is:

from mon to sat incrimental backup
and on sunday full backup.

When I will perform a restore I  must restore from last valid full
backup and then all valid incremental backup from last backup to
specific date.

This server has aweb managed application where user can update data or
delete data.

Suppose that after a full backup, on monday the user upload a file and
incrimental backup is performed. On tuesday the user remove the uploaded
file and backup is performed.

Suppose that I want perform a restore of these jobs. I restore full,
mon-incr and I found on restore path file uploaded on monday. When
restoring tuesday incr (where the uploaded file was not present), on
restore path I will found the uploaded file or bacula remove it with
tuesday incremental backup restore?

Sorry but today I can't try this due to time issue.

Thanks in advance.