[CentOS] SSH Weak Ciphers

Thu Oct 20 14:10:21 UTC 2016

On Thu, October 20, 2016 7:38 am, Leonard den Ottolander wrote:
> Hello Alice,
>
> On Wed, 2016-10-19 at 14:22 -0700, Alice Wonder wrote:
>> I formerly used secp521r1 but suddenly Google with no warning stopped
>> supporting it in chrome. That company is too powerful.

<rant>
It is. As anything behind which secret [service] taxpayer money quite
likely is.
But the awful thing is that everyone of us who usees google anything,
gmail included, are part of the problem. Yes, indeed, we need to look into
mirror and answer honestly to ourselves about that. Disregarding that the
truth hurts.
</rant>

Ironically, many of us displeased with google (vocally on this list that
is) post from gmail accounts ;-)

Valeri