[CentOS] DNF update

Always Learning centos at u68.u22.net
Wed Sep 7 23:33:33 UTC 2016

On Tue, 2016-09-06 at 18:03 -0700, John R Pierce wrote:

> DNF is a replacement for Yum that will probably be in a future RHEL
> release, but is not used by any RHEL/CentOS yet.

I think it should be called YUM. Nothing wrong with having a new version
of Yum, especially when we have a new version of Centos with many
strange differences (if not alien concepts) called C7.

Keep it simple, besides Yum is a nice and very familiar name which we
all trust and appreciate.

--
Regards,

Paul.
England, EU.      England's place is in the European Union.