[CentOS] DNF update

Always Learning centos at u68.u22.net
Thu Sep 8 12:15:23 UTC 2016

On Wed, 2016-09-07 at 19:59 -0700, John R Pierce wrote:

> >> Staying with excellent C6 until the end.

> "Always Learning" seems to have a distaste for anything new or different
> than what he already knows.

My mind is never ever automatically closed to new 'things'.

I continually embrace new and existing aspects of a range of topics
including law, Linux including Centos, and journalism.

Once something works well, and is customised to be highly efficient and
productive, I am adverse to re-learning an alternative method of
effectively doing the same task. Time wasted on the 'new' method is time
unavailable for the existing workload.

Perceptions based on incomplete knowledge (idle speculation?) may be
inaccurate.

An abundance of free idle time will obviously assist those wishing to
learn contentious Fedora and C7 "improvements".

Have a very nice day.

--
Regards,

Paul.
England, EU.      England's place is in the European Union.