[CentOS] Recommendation about an usb wireless adapter to use it as HostAP

C. L. Martinez

carlopmart at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 10:40:37 UTC 2016

Hi all,

 I would like to install/test CentOS 7.X as a hostap for my home. I am thinking to use an Alfa (http://www.alfa.com.tw) usb wireless adapter or TP-Link. BUt there is not much information in Alfa's or TP-Link's web sites about which of them can run as a HostAP. If I can find any adapter that supports ac with a throughput of 150 Mbps/300Mbps, it would be great.

 Any recommendation? Maybe AWUS036ACH and TP-TLW722N can supports this functionality, but I am not sure ...

 Thanks.
--
Greetings,
C. L. Martinez