[CentOS] CentOS on new Thinkpads

Michael Cole colemichae at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 10:38:07 UTC 2016

I have had good experiences with Lenovo, and I was IBM before, the quality was
passed over, even the phones are good.

One thing is they kept the Idea's of a solid machine, did not do a cheap copy, They
purchased a good product and kept it up from my experience, The Acer I use at
times has spacing issues between the screen and the keyboard when closed and
over time it scratches the screen, and other issues, Acer better than most, but as
in all they need a little love and care.

Regards Michael Cole