[CentOS] Bind Vulnerability CVE-2016-2775

Thu Sep 1 11:45:04 UTC 2016
Mike Burger <mburger at bubbanfriends.org>

On 2016-09-01 4:34 am, James Pearson wrote:
> Sidharth Sharma:
>>
>> When we can expect Security Update for Bind Vulnerability on Centos
>> 6.8/7.2?
>> ISC BIND Lightweight Resolver Protocol Req Processing Dos
>> Vulnerability:
>  >CVE-2016-2775
>
> See:
>
>  https://access.redhat.com/security/cve/cve-2016-2775

Ouch!

  Affected Packages State
Platform 	Package 	State
Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5 	bind97 	Will not fix
Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6 	bind 	Will not fix
Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5 	bind 	Will not fix
Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7 	bind 	Will not fix

--
Mike Burger
http://www.bubbanfriends.org

"It's always suicide-mission this, save-the-planet that. No one ever
just stops by to say 'hi' anymore." --Colonel Jack O'Neill, SG1