[CentOS] Help?

Mon Sep 12 03:24:21 UTC 2016
Mauricio Tavares <raubvogel at gmail.com>

On Sun, Sep 11, 2016 at 10:29 PM, TE Dukes <tdukes at palmettoshopper.com> wrote:
> I'm not a 'power user' or some corporate IT guy, just a home user that's
> been around for a while.

      'Power user' is a term I see more in the Windows circles.

> Been with Redhat since 2.0, guess I'm the little fish in the big ocean.

      I myself did not even know RH exist until version 9.

> Guess I'll  move on to another distribution or back to Fortran and
> developing statistical models for the CIA/DIA

      The subject of your email implied you had a question or an issue
you needed help with. The content of your email does not match the
subject. Instead it infers you are pissed with something.