[CentOS] Flash player beta

Thu Sep 22 13:51:08 UTC 2016

Phelps, Matthew wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 22, 2016 at 9:27 AM, Phelps, Matthew <mphelps at cfa.harvard.edu>
> wrote:

<snip>

Speaking of which... not the beta, but the current updated default. I have
one, and only one, radio station I'm streaming 'bout half the day,
weekdays - wqxr.org NYC, and it keeps complaining I need a newer
flashplayer. I click the x in the pink box, it goes away, and everything's
fine - it' just annoying. Doesn't happen anywhere else I'm streaming. Is
this an artifact of it expecting an even newer version, or something
cached on my system, or...?

          mark