[CentOS] How to move /var to another partition

Sun Sep 25 18:51:43 UTC 2016
TE Dukes <tdukes at palmettoshopper.com>

[Thomas E Dukes]
Thanks,

I didn't even think about that.

I deleted the VM I setup yesterday. I used the CentOS 7 minimal iso,
probably should have used the full iso. It didn't have any choices of
packages to install, that I saw. I wanted to setup a server.

Thanks!!