[CentOS] How to enable the svm cpu flag inside a vm?

Mon Sep 26 15:53:18 UTC 2016
Barak Korren <bkorren at redhat.com>

On 25 September 2016 at 17:57, Leonard den Ottolander >>

>> Nested Virtualization will be a tech preview in RHEL 7.3 Beta, and so
>> it'll be available after RHEL 7.3 is released and CentOS rebuilds it.

Officially its gonna be tech-preview in 7.3, but I can tell you we've
been successfully using it for testing oVirt since 7.1... (For el7 on
top of el7, see [1] for setup example)

YMMV though, we only tested with intel CPUs so far...

[1]: http://lago.readthedocs.io/en/stable/README.html#virtualization-and-nested-virtualization-support

--
Barak Korren
bkorren at redhat.com
oVirt infra team

My views are my own and do not necessarily reflect my employer`s