[CentOS] always boot from Elrepo kernel

Tue Sep 27 15:14:23 UTC 2016
Nicolas Thierry-Mieg <Nicolas.Thierry-Mieg at imag.fr>

On 09/26/2016 03:14 PM, Johnny Hughes wrote:
> On 09/26/2016 04:29 AM, johan.vermeulen7 at telenet.be wrote:

Well you might want to use kernel-ml by default and still get the Centos
kernels installed so you can test them when updates are released, and
move back to them when they start supporting your hardware.
In any case it does seem that DEFAULTKERNEL in /etc/sysconfig/kernel is
not working as expected in C7. I'm pretty sure it worked in Centos6.