[CentOS] Virtualization Networking

Fri Sep 30 11:14:59 UTC 2016
TE Dukes <tdukes at palmettoshopper.com>

I read something about turning off and disabling NetworkManager. I haven't
done this.

I'm getting ready to throw in the towel. If I can't set this up to at least
access the VM from the LAN, I can't test CentOS 7 and the software I want to
run. It makes it very hard to setup and configure with vi.

Thanks!