[CentOS] Withdraw - Re: Roundcubemail 1.1.8 possible bug?

Wed Apr 5 23:36:08 UTC 2017

I do not code php, I only use it in things like Roundcubemail, so I was
at first surprised that the config file was missing the closing ?> tag.
Then I noticed that ALL of the various php config files where missing
it.  So I did some googling and found out it is actually recommended to
leave it off.

Humph.