[CentOS] Withdraw - Re: Roundcubemail 1.1.8 possible bug?

Alice Wonder alice at domblogger.net
Wed Apr 5 23:50:33 UTC 2017

Leaving it off is a bad recommendation. Many have pointed that out.

The problem is that sometimes it results in content being sent after the
php sends the content, when there is white space after the closing ?>

However the proper thing to do is make sure that you do not have white
space after the closing ?>

Leaving the ?> off is sloppy coding and a sloppy solution.