[CentOS] Enterprise Linux Slack

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Wed Apr 12 18:07:41 UTC 2017

On 12/04/17 17:26, Nux! wrote:
> To be honest Freenode is nice and I'd be sad to see it replaced with anything.

Dont need to replace it, MatterMost will bridge channels from one
interface to another, with a mostly usable interface.

> So cool to be a "/join #project" away from getting help.
>
> If we go Mattermost, can we have a searchable public archive of the chats? Something search engines can index and we can point people to?

yeah, that can be factored in as well. There were concerns in the past
from people not wanting their chat's logged and published, since in many
cases as is with CentOS, people are talking about problems and potential
solutions to internet facing infra / production services etc

regards

--
Karanbir Singh