[CentOS] humor (was Re: OT: systemd Poll)

Robert Moskowitz rgm at htt-consult.com
Thu Apr 13 21:42:06 UTC 2017

On 04/13/2017 03:01 PM, Valeri Galtsev wrote:
> On Thu, April 13, 2017 1:38 pm, Mauricio Tavares wrote:
> eclipse, that needs 2GB to run... for an editor.
> being edited does make life simpler.  Also lets you know, indirectly,
> when your copy and pasting messed up the tag pairing.
>>> Yeah, well, I've tried word processors, and, years back, I tried
> Quanta,
>>> which was specifically for working on web pages, and the HTML generated by
>>> all word processors sucks dead Mar-a-Lago roaches. And *all* of them want
>>> to left-justify, even if there's an option not to, and you set that,
> rather than leaving it properly indented.
>
> Just to add a bit to discussion. There are tools (editors) to edit html
> code for web pages. Looking at some html documents I see a lot of junk
> added by these tools. Who will blame stupid program that is designed to
> handle everything for doing that? Not me. But I do not what any junk
> inside anything I wrote. Do you want "mozilla generator" in the hidden
> field of your html document?

That is why I use Geany.  It gives you a very basic html template and
you go from there.

I have been 'learning on the job' to make decent boxes for my commands,
with bars when needed.

Still working on it and would love to have a copy to clipboard button,
but all the various examples I have found are not working.