[CentOS] libreoffice vs. PDF fillable forms

Tue Apr 4 18:39:27 UTC 2017
Michael Hennebry <hennebry at web.cs.ndsu.nodak.edu>

On centos 6, I've been trying to use LibreOffice to fill in
entries of a PDF with fillable forms.
In addition to all my other problems, the font size is stuck on 24.
I can change it, but whenever I so much a take a deep breath,
it's back to 24 again.
How do I stop this?

So far, all my searches have given me stuff about making fillable forms,
but nothing about dealing with existing ones.

"Sorry but your password must contain an uppercase letter, a number,
a haiku, a gang sign, a heiroglyph, and the blood of a virgin."
                                                              --  someeecards