[CentOS] OT: systemd Poll

Tue Apr 11 14:50:02 UTC 2017
Andrew Holway <andrew.holway at gmail.com>

>  I'd much rather have a bash script to look at-- and manually step through.

Is that a joke? Bash is an almighty impenetrable nightmare. I've been doing
*nix for nearly 10 years and *still* am unable to read anything vaguely
complicated in bash whereas I can write fairly decent python after 6
months. From my point of view SystemD is amazing I can write a 6 line
service file for my apps and it *just works* and I don't have to think
about it anymore.

What is it about SystemD that brings out the Richard Stallman in everyone?