[CentOS] Primary DNS server with BIND on a public machine running CentOS 7

Tue Apr 11 17:52:50 UTC 2017
David Both <dboth at millennium-technology.com>

Here are two articles on DNS that I wrote for Opensource.com.

Introduction to the Domain Name System (DNS)
https://opensource.com/article/17/4/introduction-domain-name-system-dns

Build your own DNS name server on Linux
https://opensource.com/article/17/4/build-your-own-name-server

I hope this helps.