[CentOS] OT: systemd Poll

Thu Apr 13 13:17:11 UTC 2017
Lamar Owen <lowen at pari.edu>

On 04/09/2017 12:39 AM, Anthony K wrote:
> So, at which stage are you in w/ regards to adopting systemd?  Are you
> still ridiculing it, violently opposed to it, or have you mellowed to it?
So, the hornets are swarming.....

But to answer your question:  None of the above.  If I want to run
CentOS 7, I need to learn systemd.  It doesn't matter what my opinion is
of the systemd developers, or of systemd itself; CentOS is an RHEL
rebuild, and RHEL 7 ships systemd.  If I do not want to deal with
systemd, then I need to use something other than CentOS 7.  My
'feelings' on the subject are irrelevant.