[CentOS] CentOS as Guest OS on Red Hat Virtualisation 4.x

Sat Apr 29 11:31:20 UTC 2017
Lukas Zapletal <lukas at zapletalovi.com>

You answered yourself basically, yes CentOS is essentially RHEL and it will
run. Now, the article refers to "support" and that is different topic. It
means that when you call Red Hat Support they will be able to help you with
hypervisor if the guest does not operate properly. People often confuse
phrase "is supported" with "does it run".

Just make sure to select RHEL 7 guest configuration for CentOS 7 so proper
drivers are in use for optimal performance.