[CentOS] Fedora bugs and EOL [was Re: CentOS users: please try and provide feedback on Fedora] Boltron

Wed Aug 2 12:33:45 UTC 2017
Scott Robbins <scottro11 at gmail.com>

On Wed, Aug 02, 2017 at 01:18:39PM +0100, John Hodrien wrote:
> On Wed, 2 Aug 2017, hw wrote:
>
> > That?s what I thought, and it may still be true.  Unfortunately, feedback,
> > bug reports and even fixes and improvements experience so much unkindness
> > or ignorance in their reception that I?m better off finding a different
> > solution or fixing the bug myself, with very few exceptions.

I have to say that hasn't been my experience.  I've found that while some
requests do get overlooked, most get a response, and even if they disagree
with my logic (for example, the infamous packagekit allowing any user to
upgrade an installed package), I usually get a civil explanation.

--
Scott Robbins
PGP keyID EB3467D6