[CentOS] What RH-like on a Dell XPS 15 (9590)?

Andreas Benzler andreas at benzlerweb.de
Fri Aug 4 12:55:33 UTC 2017

If you wanne use the opensource version from nvidia can test
my private driver stack

[cms4all-kernel]
name=cms4all-kernel
baseurl=http://centos.cms4all.org/repo/7/kernel/
#baseurl=file:///srv/repo/centos/7/kernel
gpgcheck=0
enabled=1

Same as ml + some AMD flags and

[cms4all-drivers]
name=cms4all-drivers
baseurl=http://centos.cms4all.org/repo/7/drivers/
#baseurl=file:///srv/repo/centos/7/drivers
gpgcheck=0
enabled=1

newer linux drivers from libdrm and x11. Optional

[cms4all-mesa]
name=cms4all-mesa
baseurl=http://centos.cms4all.org/repo/7/mesa/
#baseurl=file:///srv/repo/centos/7/mesa