[CentOS] Errors on an SSD drive

mad.scientist.at.large at tutanota.com mad.scientist.at.large at tutanota.com
Thu Aug 10 16:46:03 UTC 2017

is that because the drive is compressing the information?  is there a way to turn this off?  i hate mandatory compression as losing one bit in a compressed file tends to be a big deal compared to the same in an uncompressed file.
--
Securely sent with Tutanota. Claim your encrypted mailbox today!
https://tutanota.com

10. Aug 2017 10:06 by lists at colorremedies.com: