[CentOS] CentOS 7 and Majordomo

tslbai

tslbai at agilolfinger.de
Sat Aug 19 12:22:44 UTC 2017

Hi,

i was running the latest ;-) Version of Majordomo (1.94.5) successful on
CentOS 6.5 for years.
Since i installed CentOS 7, majordomo isn't working any more (sendmail
error).

Is there anyone, who is running majordomo on CentOS 7 or has any hint?

I know that Majordomo ist very old and greatcircle isn't supporting ist
since years and the majordomo-Mailing-list ended 2003.
I know about Mailman too, but i'd like to use majordomo as a small and
tiny solution for a particular usecase.

Thanks for any hint about running majordomo on CentOS 7.

Bye,
Florian