[CentOS] Fedora bugs and EOL [was Re: CentOS users: please try and provide feedback on Fedora] Boltron

Wed Aug 2 11:36:48 UTC 2017
hw <hw at gc-24.de>

Johnny Hughes wrote:
> I personally have a Fedora machine that I keep updated and do some work
> on all the time learning/testing.  I just seamlessly upgraded it from
> Fedora 25 to Fedora 26 using a couple of dnf commands .. awesome
> experience actually.

Don´t get me started on Fedora updates.  One of the reasons to deprecate
Fedora was that upgrading had turned out to be unreliable and mostly
failing.  Not being able to reliably upgrade disqualifies any distribution.