[CentOS] Fedora bugs and EOL [was Re: CentOS users: please try and provide feedback on Fedora] Boltron

Wed Aug 2 13:15:36 UTC 2017
Matthew Miller <mattdm at mattdm.org>

On Wed, Aug 02, 2017 at 02:04:54PM +0200, hw wrote:
> Just wait and see how he will like the feedback he?s getting here ...

Trolling aside (fascist? really?), I've gotten valuable feedback from
several people which I really appreciate. I intend to continue to
engage with the CentOS community, because when we work on big changes
in Fedora which may come to our downstream distributions, it's really
useful to have constructive feedback from serious users of those
distributions.

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm at fedoraproject.org>