[CentOS] Fedora bugs and EOL [was Re: CentOS users: please try and provide feedback on Fedora] Boltron

Thu Aug 3 13:54:17 UTC 2017
Matthew Miller <mattdm at mattdm.org>

On Thu, Aug 03, 2017 at 02:36:33PM +0200, hw wrote:
> >Trolling aside (fascist? really?), I've gotten valuable feedback from
> >several people which I really appreciate. I intend to continue to
> >engage with the CentOS community, because when we work on big changes
> >in Fedora which may come to our downstream distributions, it's really
> >useful to have constructive feedback from serious users of those
> >distributions.
> Yes, really, and it was my main reason to deprecate Fedora.  I?m not
> surprised that you like to get the feedback you want to hear.

I wanted feedback *on the thing I was asking for feedback about*.

I don't mind other feedback in general, whether negative or positive,
but it is off-topic for *this* list.

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm at fedoraproject.org>