[CentOS] VDQ Repos for CentOS 7

Sat Aug 5 17:48:00 UTC 2017
Beartooth <beartooth at comcast.net>

On Fri, 04 Aug 2017 14:46:06 -0400, Mark Haney wrote:

> Standard troubleshooting 101:
>
> Have you rebooted?

	Yes. In fact, I brought it upstairs and replaced my normal #3 PC
behind the KVM switch with it, and rebooted it.

	I see boot messages (on the Thinkpad, not on my proper monitor;
but it does seem to react to the keyboard I'm on now). The boot messages
go past "Started GNOME Display Manager," followed twice by saying it
couldn't find an input interrupt endpoint (with differing strings of
gibberish).

> Can you ping it?

	Can any machine not on a network be pinged??

> If no then hit us up.
>
> Had that as a sign forever on my wall. I probably should make a new one.

	I seldom feel so helpless and hapless as when I find myself at a
machine with no connection to any network. :-{