[CentOS] xorg-x11-drv-intel CR update breaks X server for Intel HD520

Mon Aug 28 13:42:36 UTC 2017
milos.blazevic <milos.blazevic at sbb.rs>

No, there's no conf file and there never was. I tired generating one,
but it didn't help.

Besides, having to use xorg.conf, after X server worked without one in
the previous release would be a step back,
and the wrong path to take. Support for Skylake graphics is clearly
there, so this shouldn't happen.