[CentOS] Broadcom BCM4360

John R Pierce pierce at hogranch.com
Tue Dec 5 01:38:54 UTC 2017

On 12/4/2017 4:19 PM, Gregory P. Ennis wrote:
> I would replace that if possible (Intel would be great candidate), or
> use USB adapters others suggest.

yeah, Intel wifi cards are generally excellent and well supported.

I don't like USB wifi at all.   the antennas are tiny and have very poor
gain or efficiency.   you want to get an internal mPCI-E card or
whatever it is your laptop expects, as that will connect to the built in
antenna which runs along the top of the screen on most laptops and will
give you FAR better signal gain resulting in better range, and faster
transfers