[CentOS] Strange dots on monitor

vychytraly . vychytraly at gmail.com
Sun Dec 17 22:26:29 UTC 2017

Yves thank you very much for your help, today I tried newer drivers but the
problem persists. So I think it is hardware problem. Since the laptop is
still in warranty I will probably contact the manufacturer. My only worry
is that they would not accept it since I am running Linux (the laptop came
with Windows - and I am not sure if the problem would be also present on
Windows). Do you think there could be some issues with warranty service in
this case?

Thank you very much and have a nice day.