[CentOS] Strange dots on monitor

vychytraly . vychytraly at gmail.com
Tue Dec 19 23:09:24 UTC 2017

Thank you very much for your help,

I installed Windows as you advised, tried few gpu tests, everything was
running fine. To be honest I was afraid that I would not be able to
reproduce this problem on Windows, but after running few Dell
SupportAssistant tests for various hardware components, it found out that
system memory failed multiple tests. So the cause of this problem is
probably broken RAM. Since the laptop is still in warranty Dell sent me new
parts. Thank you very much for your help again, I really appreciate it :)

After new memory arrives, I will let you know if it solved the problem.

Have a nice day
Vych