[CentOS] Unable to run TeamViewer 13 under Centos 7 (amd64)

Tue Dec 19 22:02:54 UTC 2017
Johnny Hughes <johnny at centos.org>

On 12/19/2017 02:57 PM, Manish Jain wrote:

> On 12/20/17 01:45, m.roth at 5-cent.us wrote:
>> Manish Jain wrote:

>>> I recreated the vm - this time letting the TV rpm pull in all its deps.
>>> But the situation remains the same - No TV window from teamviewer.
>>>
>> Have you tried looking in either ~/.xsession-errors or /var/log/Xorg.0.log?
>

> Hi Mark,
>
> Thanks for replying.
>
> There is no ~/.xsession-errors, and the only X log /var/log/Xorg.0.log
> shows no errors whatever.
>
> I can - if it helps - post the output of 'strace teamviewer' - but it
> would be huge.

Is there a reason why you picked a non standard graphical system for centos?

since this seems to use qt5 .. I would try installing KDE (KDE is on my
laptop .. but I use gnome and was logged in via gnome when it worked).

There is likely something that is part of GDM / Gnome / KDE that the
package needs which is not installed in xfce.  That would be my bet.