[CentOS] sshd Match Group directive problem

Tue Feb 28 16:02:18 UTC 2017
Bernard Fay <bernard.fay at gmail.com>

A detail I forgot...

The need is to have members of the groups wheel and users being dropped to
a shell and administer the server while members of only the group users
have a script started forcing them to a few command on the server.