[CentOS] Buttons too big in Firefox for Linux

Gary Stainburn gary at ringways.co.uk
Mon Feb 6 11:25:06 UTC 2017

On Friday 03 February 2017 19:40:37 Always Learning wrote:
> On Wed, 2017-02-01 at 14:41 +0000, Gary Stainburn wrote:
> > To go down the CSS route means that I'll have to amend every CSS /
> > HTML to fix the problem.
>
> The idea is to use one .css file for entire web sites, or large
> divisions of a single web site.

Hi Paul,

I do do that, but I have quite a few web sites that I maintain, both for work
and personally. I'm currently sitting in the glow of a freshly installed
workstation after having to replace the HDD, and a number of problems that I
have been experiencing, including the over-sized buttons have all gone away.

Thank you for the CSS. I'll have a look at that in relation to my existing CSS
and see if that helps.  On the plus side, the research I've been doing for
this problem has shown me some better practices that I will try to utilise.