[CentOS] mach64 driver, latest update in CentOS 6.8, symbol lookup error

Andreas Benzler andreas at benzlerweb.de
Fri Feb 10 11:19:32 UTC 2017

Hello Bob,

while im test something with samba, install an old centos 6.4 and
updated it.

before i move the virual machine into trash, here are the rebuilt driver
without any modification.

http://centos.cms4all.org/repo/6/

The prelink problem should be gone - hopefully.

Sincerely

AndyBe

Am Mittwoch, den 08.02.2017, 17:40 +0000 schrieb Styma, Robert (Nokia -
US):