[CentOS] An rpm package with country flags in PNG format for CentOS 6

Alexander Farber

alexander.farber at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 15:36:39 UTC 2017

Hello fellow CentOS users,

does anybody please know a package for CentOS 6 with at least 200 country
flag images in PNG format and (lowercased or uppercased) ISO-conform
2-letter naming (like "us.png", "de.png", "ru.png", ...)?

This does not have to be a specific graphic-related package, but can be
anything - like a Nagios package, or maybe KDE-help package...

I am looking for a package to install at my CentOS 6 LAMP server and to
(ab)use those images to display the country flags on the served webpages.

Thank you for any ideas
Alex